Monday, March 26, 2007

weekend..

Well, we had a busy week. Ds16 got his drivers license last Wednesday so that was pretty exciting!! (for him..lol) Dd9 had her slumber party Friday night. It was a lot of fun and the girls were all pretty good. I think they fell asleep around 3 am. So, probably not too bad for a slumber party. :) Dd20 came up for the weekend. It was so great to see her. Haven't seen her since Christmas. She gave me a bike and child seat for the back for my early birthday present. I have had a lot of fun with it. Dd3 has ridden with me twice. She likes it once she's on and we are going. Dd20 is soooo sweet and thoughtful about things. She's the greatest and I miss her terribly!! :( I wish she didn't have to grow up and move away yet...Selfish I know. But overall it was a great weekend. My birthday is Wednesday and I AM NOT looking forward to it. I haven't done most of what I wanted to achieve by this time in my life. Guess I need to get busy huh?

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Christina!
Hope you have a great day.

Annie

Christina said...

Thanks Annie!