Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on here. Summer has been pretty busy so far. I hope I will be starting my new job on Monday. I am excited about it! It has been a long time though since I had to get up and get everyone ready in the mornings and all of that stuff so it will take some getting used to. I think the kids will be fine. My main goal is going to be to get some bills paid off and get a new car. Can't wait for that!!! :) Dd9 is at camp in Broken Bow this week. We both cried when I left her there. It was very hard. It's her first time away anywhere like that. I hope she is having fun. Can't wait to see her on Saturday. Spent last weekend in Broken Bow. I was glad to see Granny...although I don't think she really knew it...at least I did. She is not doing too well but seems to be happy. I'm glad she doesn't really know enough to realize what's going on. There are times when that is a good thing. Anyway, got grocery shopping to do so I"ll write more later.

No comments: