Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Life is so crazy busy these days. I'm leaving the house at 6:45 getting back around 5, then doing the usual kids stuff (by myself 99.9% of the time) until 9-9:30. By that time I barely have the energy to pick out clothes for the next day and drag myself to bed. Needless to say, I am feeling totally exhausted to the core. My house is a mess, my van is a mess...I am feeling out of control b/c I don't have time anymore to keep these things up. Yes, I know I am whining...lol!

I don't know why life has to be so hard. I am trying so hard to do things to get organized, pay off debt and just basically feel like I"m in control of my life. Everytime it seems like I may be making a little progress in the right direction, something or someone knocks me down. I just can't get ahead. Can't get dh on the same page with budgeting or much of anything for that matter, so that just makes it soooo much harder. He promises things and then the next day does another. UGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I AM VERY FRUSTRATED WITH MY LIFE!

Okay, I'm done. Hopefully I can go to sleep now....

2 comments:

Julie said...

A good whine is good now and then, although I do not think you were whining, just getting some things off your chest. I will be praying for you today. I wish there was someway I could help you. I will ask God for some ideas! : )

Christina said...

Thanks! I sure need all the help and prayers that I can get.