Tuesday, February 03, 2009

8 things....

8 TV Shows I Watch


1. Grey's Anatomy

2. American Idol

3. Private Practice

4. Everybody Loves Raymond

5. What not to wear

6. House Hunters

7. House Hunter International

8. Cake Challenge on food network



8 Favorite Restaurants


1. Olive Garden

2. Earls BBQ in Bricktown

3. Texas Roadhouse (this place will always make me think of Megan so that's why I love it!)

4. Panera Bread

5. Chick Fil A

Can't think of any others.....don't eat out too often.


8 Things That Happened To Me Today


1. woke up late (5:45 am)

2. ironed pants b/c I was too lazy to do it last night.

3. drove to work

4. work for 6 hours

5. MET AND HAD PICTURE TAKEN WITH KEVIN COSTNER!!!!!

6. ate a brownie worth a million ww points!

7. listened to Dave Ramsey podcast

8. went to "Wormy Dog" to see Kevin Costner and his band perform.



8 Things That I Look Forward To


1. sleep, sleep, sleep

2. finding another good book to get into reading.

3. finishing school

4. having a job I am not bored at all day.

5. my birthday...strangely enough

6. Dave Ramsey

7. being able to run a 5k without stopping.....or passing out.

8. being content where I am




8 Things I Wish For


1. a happy family


2. kids who get along


3. a skinnier me


4. to not have nightmares anymore


5. ENERGY!!!


6. my husband and I to be able to communicate better


7. no debt


8. a college diploma

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love this post! You rock!! And Kevin Costner is hot so hurry up and get those pictures posted.