Sunday, November 18, 2007






Dd9 has been raking TONS of leaves as you can see in these pictures. All three of my girls love to jump in the pile.

We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for dinner Saturday night. That was a big hit with the kids. It was a lot of fun! :)

We also put up our Christmas tree and inside decorations this afternoon. Dd9 and dd4 were a big help all afternoon. Mollie was so excited when she saw the grinch doll. She just pounced on him!! We got Mollie last Christmas Eve so this is her first year to be here the entire Christmas season. She loves the tree. She was laying on the tree skirt when I put it on! She must know that if you're gonna be in my house, you have to LOVE Christmas!!! So, she fits right in.

I am sooooo excited to have the tree up! Tomorrow night we will put the ornaments on and I guess after that I"ll start with the outside lights. My foot is still bothering me a bit so I"m not sure about being up and down a 7 foot ladder to hang lights. Ds16 may be doing most of that....he does a lot of it anyway.

1 comment:

ann said...

Christina,
We've never met, but I know your mom and dad from church at Choctaw. I just would like for you to know that I am sorry that you and your family are experiencing such sorrow in the loss of Megan. I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child and nothing I say will bring you comfort. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all and I pray that God will provide you with comfort during this time.
In His Love and Blessings,
annb