Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hapy New Year!

I brought in 2009 with Sean and the girls. We (not Sean) wore tiara's and the girls drank sparkling cider out of fancy glasses....it was tame but fun. I haven't really made any resolutions. There are several things I plan to do this year though.

1- lose 50 pounds!!!
2- get back in school.
3- take more pictures.
4- be better at staying in touch with friends.

There are more right on the tip of my tongue....but not sure what they are right now. I was supposed to go to Weight Watchers this morning but I woke up about the same time the meeting started. I have been sleeping really late the last few days. I am so tired I feel like I could sleep all day...ugh.

My plans for today are:
*We are all writing our thank you notes and getting those in the mail.
*Take at least 1/2 of our ornaments off of the tree and put away.
*clean all floors in the house.
*go to vet for flea medicine for dogs.
*take girls to see HSM3.
*plan menu for the coming week.

K, I think that's about all I can handle...oh yeah..I need to get a nap in there somewhere if possible..but that's doubtful!

No comments: