Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

Wow...Christmas was over in a flash. It was a whirlwind of shopping and wrapping! This year is the first time I've ever waited until the last minute to do most of my shopping. The one thing I did like about that was being able to stick to my budget and list more than I usually do. I've been sick for a couple of weeks but am finally feeling better.

Christmas morning the girls woke me up early. They were out in the living room with the light on (that's what woke me up) at 4:30 am!! So, I let them finish going through their stocking stuff, then sent them back to bed for a little while. It was a good day. I guess none of us will ever have a Christmas without missing Megan so much it hurts. She would've loved it with everyone here and playing.

I have been off of work since Christmas Eve and have to go back tomorrow...UGH!! Not looking forward to that at all! I have enjoyed my time with the kids to just hang out and not be rushing around doing something all of the time. Yesterday the girls and I went to see Twilight...it was really good! Today I am taking them to see Bolt. I told Taryn that she could pick something today since she had to watch Twilight yesterday.

Anyway, I spent yesterday afternoon going through some of Megan's things and moving boxes out of my room and out of the garage into a closet in the office. Most of her things fit in there. It's weird to see this empty space where her stuff has been sitting for a long time but I thought it was time to not see it everyday when I get up. So, that was one thing checked off my list for the day that I completed. The rest of the day I watched a movie and played Mario Cart with the girls! :) Not super productive but SUPER fun!!

No comments: