Thursday, February 16, 2006


Thirteen Things about Christina


1 When I was born my Mom wanted to name me Chrissie!! Luckily, Dad protested.
2 I grew up Church of Christ and now am baptized Catholic.
3 I was 23 when I married my husband and with that I got 4 stepchildren who all moved in with us....talk about shock of my life!!!
4 I am very lucky that my stepchildren are great kids and I love them like my very own. Can't imagine life without them now!
5 I have lived in Texas for almost 11 years.
6 I have only had 3 serious boyfriends and married the third one.
7 My parents are still married and have been for 36 years....very rare these days!
8 I love to make things....cakes, crafts or whatever creative thing I can do.
9 I have this secret passion for taking pictures and love to think that I could be a photographer someday...something I've wanted to do since I was a little girl.
10 I am thinking of signing up for the Susan Komen 3 day walk that's in October.
11 One of my goals this year is to run an entire 5k race....absolutely no walking.
12 My kids and I can spend hours playing UNO Attack!! It's a really fun game!
13 I have about 3 more weeks of working. It will be my first time without an outside job of some kind in 17 years. It's gonna be so weird!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: