Monday, March 27, 2006

Update from the weekend...

Well, what a busy weekend we had. The kids and I went to Oklahoma on Friday evening. Saturday was Madeline's 8th birthday. Sean and I spent about 5 hours house hunting with the realtor. I don't know how that can be soooo tiring!!! We got home, had dinner, did birthday stuff with Madeline and got to bed pretty late. Sunday we did birthday stuff again with my Dad because Thursday is his birthday. Since we weren't going to see him, we just did it early. We didn't leave to come home until almost 6pm. It was a looonnngg weekend!

My Granny (Dad's Mom) fell over the weekend at her house and broke her hip. She is in the hospital. I'll be driving to see her sometime this week. It's about an hour one way so not sure what day I can go but I will get there!!

No comments: