Thursday, February 01, 2007

more snow...

Well, we have pretty snow this morning! I love this kind of snow. It's pretty but not icy so far. Everyone was driving pretty slow this morning but the roads weren't bad yet. Hopefully they won't get too icy.

Well, my weekend was eventful...Natalie and I drove to Seagoville, TX to pick up furniture from our Aunt's house. So, I was a nervous wreck about driving a uhaul truck. It was a 17' truck and actually wasn't too bad after I got used to it. So, we had a long afternoon and evening of loading it up and then driving back home. We got home around 12:45 am. Then the unloading started at about 8am Sunday morning and went pretty much all day. I was soooo tired and my arms were sore by Sunday night. I was glad to have the truck returned on Monday and be done with it all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe all the snow you all are getting. Sounds like fun to those of us down South who don't get snow!
You need to put that furniture in your bedroom and enjoy it. Light a candle on that new dresser and sit back and enjoy the view. hee hee

Natalie said...

I agree. I'll come over & help - just tell me the day!