Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Raw Diet????

So, I watched part of The Wife Swap last night. One family lived by the "raw diet". I had never heard of this but was kind of fascinated so I looked it up b/c I missed about 3/4 of the show. The diet is exactly what it says....raw. They don't cook anything. Raw beef and chicken. I just don't understand this at all. Am I crazy for thinking that that kind of eating would make you sick??? I mean, I grew up on a farm too but we did cook our food. Totally don't understand this one but think I could really lose some weight on it!!! LOL

1 comment:

Julie said...

The family who owns and runs the organic co-op I am in follows a 75% raw food diet. Now, they don't eat their meat raw, they just limit the amount of meat they eat. But they have had GREAT health results from following this diet. Check out their website
http://www.yourhealthsource.org./
Click on "About Us" and it will tell you their story.