Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Working out

I just got home from my first trip to YMCA since I signed up. I had an appointment with one of the trainers. Everyone who signs up gets one. It was really fun. I started a 12 week program with her. I work out on my own and see her 3 more times (every 3 weeks). So, for the first 3 weeks I'm supposed to do only cardio. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine. Not too bad for my first time back to the gym in 6 months! I thought the first 5 minutes would kill me. It wasn't too bad after that. DD3 went to the playroom and had a great time. She was mad when it was time to go home. That makes all the difference in the world. If I thought she was in there crying I don't think I"d be able to enjoy myself. I'm hoping to try some classes soon and can't wait!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That sounds fun! I'm glad dd3 enjoyed herself. : )