Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to Natalie and Julie! You both deserve it! :)

Yesterday dd20 walked in the door around 11. I had no idea she was coming. She drove 3 hours to spend the day b/c she couldn't get off work today. We had a really nice day.

I've had a good morning. I got a beautiful hydranga (sp?) plant, chocolate, gardening stuff, a movie, necklace and tupperware. Dh didn't want to buy the tupperware b/c it was for the kitchen. I kept telling him that it is really what I wanted! Man, when did I get so old?? So, my dd20 took dd9 and dd4 shopping and they got that for me. I am wearing my new mother/daughter necklace and my tupperware is all in the cabinet. I have stuff to plant in the garden and I'm itching to get out there and get my hands dirty but have to go to Mom and Dad's for lunch and then dd17's Baccalaureate is this afternoon at 3. Maybe I'll get to plant stuff this evening....hope so.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you're having a great day! It sounds like you got lots of nice pesents. :)

I love you, too!

Natalie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I love my spinner/tupperware thing. Does that make me old too??