Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Movies

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
ummm I can’t think of any that I’ve seen that many times. I have maybe seen Gone With the Wind close to that many times.

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
I can’t think of any at the moment. I usually only see them once in the theatre. I might rent them after that but that’s it.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Jon Bon Jovi…would he be considered an actor since he’s been in several movies? I also love Matthew Macanahey

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Robin Williams

5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
My Fair Lady, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Gone With the Wind, Grease are a few that I can think of. My kids and I have gotten into older movies the last few years.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Grease and of course, High School Musical!!

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Grease (listening to the cd in my car), High School Musical

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Gone With the Wind of course. I LOVE that movie!!

9. Name a movie that you own.
John Tucker Must Die is the first that caught my eye on the movie shelf.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Does Jon Bon Jovi count??? Hehe…can you tell I love him??

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes. The only one I can remember at the moment is Footloose.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Ummm sort of, so, yes I guess so. Can you tell it's been a looong while?? lol

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it.
Music & Lyrics

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Can’t remember doing it.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. As I recall, my friend and I cried A LOT during this movie.

16. Popcorn?
not usually

17. How often do you go to the movies?
Every few months depending on what’s out. We rent a lot of movies.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Night at the Museum

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Psychological thrillers for sure.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
E.T.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Man, there are many that after I watched I wondered why I sat through it but can’t think of a name right now.

22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Halloween…the first one

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Does Everybody Loves Raymond count since I’ve been watching it on dvd? That’s one of the few things that I watch that makes me laugh out loud.

No comments: