Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am so glad Blake is still on AI. I thought his song Tues night was AWESOME!!! Bon Jovi was great of course and looking hot as always! :)

Well, dd4 and I locked ourselves out of the house this morning. Luckily my van was unlocked and I have an extra key in it and I had my cell phone in my pocket. DH was almost to Yukon and turned around and met us downtown with a key. So dd4 and I got to walk all around the canal and see the new land run statues. It is so pretty down there. We really love it! I'm gonna take both of the girls after school if it's not raining again.

So, finally planted seeds in the garden yesterday. I planted watermelon, cucumber, yellow squash and zucchini. I just hope some of them grow. I still need to plant my tomato plants. Wish me luck!

No comments: