Sunday, December 07, 2008

tattoo

I finally got my tattoo yesterday! It took about an hour and a half. It didn't hurt too much until towards the end so that part was better than I expected. I got it on my left shoulder blade. (I'll put a pic of it later) It is a little bigger than I had orginally planned but I love it! It's about 4 inches long...so not just huge. I am just not used to seeing this bright spot on my shoulder! It needed to be bigger so Megan's name could look just right. I was so excited when Madeline recognized it as Megan's writing...just what I wanted. So now, I am crinkly with saran wrap. I am relieved to have it over because I was pretty scared of it hurting. Ready for another one....look out Kat Von Dee!!! (just kidding..ouch!)

Got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done yesterday so that's got me a little more excited about the holidays.

My plans for today are:
clean kitchen
vacuum and sweep/mop all floors
laundry
put outside lights/decoration up

I'd better get busy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your tattoo when I'm there for Christmas! I bet it's very pretty. And very special. : )
Love you!