Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ear update...

Sunday I checked the back of Madeline's ear to see how it looked. Well, to my surprise I saw metal in the hole!! So, after holding her down screaming and arguing with the doctor about whether or not it was in there...that earring back was still in her ear!! Needless to say I was pretty mad about it! We had an appointment to go back to the dr. yesterday because of her running a fever all weekend. Come to find out..that was because she has strep. The doctor (a different one) told us to just see if we can work the earring back out of her ear ourselves at home so we don't have to put Madeline through that again. She is busy pushing on her ear trying to get that back out of there! I agreed to give it a couple of days to see if that would work. I sure hope so! She gets to go back to school tomorrow. I just hope no one else around here gets sick with strep.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Is it out yet?