Monday, April 30, 2007

UCO

Today dd17, dd4 and I headed to the University for a campus tour. It was nice and very informative. Dd4 did pretty well considering we walked around for about 2 hours. I carried her a few times....when the heck did she get soooo heavy???? Oh well, a little added exercise is always good! I really like the campus and dd17 is pretty excited about it. I'm sure she would rather have one of the apartments on campus instead of a regular dorm room but she's being a good sport about it. The apartments are a few thousand dollars more each year and I think dorm life could be quite fun. I hope she gets a nice, sane roomate. I"m pretty sure that is her biggest worry at this point. We ate lunch in the cafeteria and it was good. Dd17 said that she now totally understood the freshman 15....lol! So, I am very happy that she is getting to have the whole experience of college life. I think she's going to do great and can't wait to see her blow everyone away in her first college theatre performance!!!

No comments: